If you want to move Google Analytics data to a spreadsheet, use the Analytics add-on in Google Sheets. After your data’s in Sheets, you can clean it up, create graphs, and share your findings with your team.
Get the Analytics add-on
- If you haven’t already, sign up to start using Analytics.
- In Sheets, create a new spreadsheet.
- Click Add-ons > Get add-ons.
- Search for the Google Analytics add-on and click FREE.
- Click Allow.
Create an Analytics report
- Open a spreadsheet in Sheets.
- Click Add-ons > Google Analytics > Create new report.
- Enter your information and click Create Report. Your analytics data appears in a new spreadsheet.
For help, see Google Analytics Spreadsheet Add-On.