Capture important guest information by creating a digital sign-in/sign-out sheet in Google Sheets.
- Track attendance at events, such as attendees' names, time spent at the event, and contact information.
- Share the sign-in/sign-out sheet to let remote team members view collected information.
- Keep electronic copies of attendee information without having to scan documents.
Create a digital sign-in sheet in Sheets
- In Google Drive, click NEW and select Google Sheets.
- Add headers to the top row, such as Name, Email, and Signed in (Y/N).
- Bring a public-use computer with this spreadsheet open to your event. Guests can then enter their information as they arrive.