Use Google Tasks to help you stay organized and remember important things throughout the day.
- Create daily to-do lists.
- Remember what you need to take to a customer offsite or work event.
- Add notes or deadlines to tasks on your list.
- Add email messages with action items to your task list.
Keep organized with Tasks
To access Tasks from Gmail, click Mail and from the drop-down menu, select Tasks.
Here are some things you can do in Tasks:
- Move tasks by grabbing them to the left of the check mark and dragging them up and down.
- Add notes or due dates for your task.
- Create sub-tasks.
- Switch between existing lists or create new ones.
- Hide completed tasks you’ve checked off. Don't worry, you can still view them later!
You can even add Gmail messages to your Tasks. Just open a Gmail conversation and click More > Add to Tasks.