Save email attachments to Google Drive to keep them in one place.
- Organize attachments by saving them to specific folders.
- Save attachments to shared folders to give multiple people access at once.
- View attachments saved in Drive on any device.
Save a copy of Gmail attachments to Drive
- In Gmail, open the message with the attachment you’d like to save.
- Hover over the attachment and click Save to Drive .
- Choose your folder or create a new one, and click Move.
Save a copy of Inbox attachments to Drive
- In Inbox, open the message with the attachment you’d like to save.
- Click the attachment to open it in Preview.
- Click Add to My Drive add_to_drive.