If you have a lot of collaborators, it's important to keep track of changes to your files.
- In Google Drive, the activity stream shows who commented, edited, moved, or shared a file.
- In Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, version history shows who made which changes and when.
See the activity stream in Drive
- In Drive, at the top right, click View details info.
- The Activity tab is automatically selected and all the activity for My Drive is listed. For each activity, the details include:
- The file or folder affected
- The user that made the change
- The date and time of the activity
- Any other users affected by the activity
- In My Drive, select any item to see specific details.
See version history in Docs, Sheets, or Slides
Go to See who changed your file and when.