Flowcharts and diagrams make difficult concepts easy to understand. Create them right in your browser with Google Drawings, no software needed.
- Map a summary of your brainstorming ideas.
- Add visual representations of concepts to your proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Create an organization chart in Google Sites for your team site.
Create a flowchart, diagram, or other type of drawing
- Open Google Drive.
- Click New > More > Google Drawings.
- Use the menu options and buttons to design diagrams, paint an image, and create flowcharts and other types of drawings.
Add your drawing to a document or presentation
- Open Drive.
- Open a saved Google drawing.
- Click Edit > Web clipboard > Copy entire drawing to web clipboard.
- Open the document or slide where you want to insert the drawing.
- Click Edit > Web clipboard > Drawing.