Customize your email signature with font styles, colors, images, links, and more.
- Add a photo of yourself so your recipients know who you are.
- Add your organization’s logo or slogan to promote its brand.
- Insert a link to your organization’s website or a personal webpage so recipients can learn more about you.
Note: You can also create multiple signatures using canned responses.
Create your signature
- In Gmail, click Settings settings and select Settings.
- In the General tab, scroll down to Signature and click the button next to the text box.
- Type your signature, and use the format toolbar to add font styles, colors, images, links, and more.
- Click Save changes.