If you find yourself contacting the same people to have a conversation on the fly, you can create a group so it’s easy to connect with everyone quickly. You can create the group in Google Hangouts or Gmail.
Classic Hangouts instructions
Create a conversation group
- In Hangouts, Gmail, or Inbox by Gmail, click New conversation
add> New group group_add.
- Next to People people, enter a group name and click Done check_circle.
- Click People people > Add people.
- Select the people you want to add and click Add people. Your group is automatically saved.
- (Optional) To remove a person from the group, next to their name, click Remove close and then Remove to confirm.