When you receive email with dates or times, add them as Google Calendar events without leaving your inbox.
Add dates or times in messages you receive in Gmail to your Calendar as events
Dates or times in messages you receive in Gmail have a dotted line below the text.
- Click the text above the dotted line.
- If needed, change the details of your event.
- Click Add to Calendar
Create an event from an email
- In Gmail, open the email.
- At the top, click More > Create event.
- Add details to your new event and click Save.