How to change the orientation of content?
Modified on: Wed, 21 Sep, 2016 at 4:38 PM
We advice that customers use the built in display settings in Chrome OS to set the screen orientation. To update the screen orientation in this way:
- Attach a keyboard and mouse to your Chromebox.
- Log in to the Chromebox. If Signagelive is already installed:
- Turn the device off and back on.
- At the Signagelive loading screen press CTRL + ALT + S
- Log in to the Chromebox
- Set the display orientation:
- Click the status area, where your account picture appears.
- Click Settings.
- Click Display Settings.
- Set the Display Orientation to None, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees.
- Press Done.
- Sign out of the device to automatically boot back into Signagelive
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.