You do not need to worry as we will take care of the enrollment of the device for your domain.
Still below is the process:
Video by Google:
Install and enroll your device
- Verify your device licenses:
- Wait for the welcome email, which indicates the number of device licenses assigned to your domain.
- Go to Device Management > Chromebox for meetings and verify the number of licenses in your account.
- Set up your Chromebox for meetings devices:
- Review the setup requirements to make sure the room, network, and other componenets are ready to go.
- Install the device and wait for the Chrome OS auto-updates to complete.
- Enroll the device using the on-screen wizard.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during enrollment, if necessary.
You’ll need at least 2 devices and 2 licenses for Chromebox for meetings to communicate between rooms.