You can use Jamboard and Hangouts Meet hardware together in video meetings. You can pair devices in the same room, then use Jamboard to quickly join meetings and present the screen to the participants. This setup works well for meeting rooms large enough for 6 or more people. For example, you can adjust the call volume on Meet hardware while your coworker takes notes on the board
- Open your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console, click Menu Menu and then Devices and then Jamboard.
- Click a Jamboard name.
- Click Device Settings to expand the menu.
- Click Videoconferencing configuration, then select Pair to a Hangouts Meet hardware device.
- Enter the name of the device.
- Click Save.