Do you own several email accounts? Set up Gmail so you can send messages from any account without switching between account inboxes.
People you send an email to see the address you chose listed as the sender.
- Respond to customer emails with a customer-facing alias (ex: email@example.com) instead of your regular work address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Respond to work emails with your work address—but from your personal Inbox.
- Manage multiple accounts in one Inbox.
Send mail from multiple addresses in your inbox
- After you’ve set up your email addresses and aliases in Gmail, follow one of these tasks:
- If you’re composing a new message, click the From link.
- If you’re replying to a message, click the field where your recipients are listed, then click From.
- In the drop-down menu next to your address, select the address you’d like to use to send your email.
Note: You must already own the address you’re trying to send from.