See what’s changed in a shared Google Docs document since the last time you opened it.
See changes at a glance
- Open a document.
- If there are new changes to a document, you can do one of the following options:
- Next to the menu bar, click See new changes.
- Click File > See new changes.
- At the top, use the arrows to scroll through the list of changes. Added text is highlighted, and deleted text has a strikethrough.
- (Optional) To go back to the original view, click the back arrow at the top.
To see your document’s entire revision history, click See revision history in the top corner.