You don’t have to switch to another application or own additional software to create great images for your documents and presentations. Crop, recolor, and more right in Google Docs and Slides. Or, get suggestions for relevant images based on your content, and add them to your document or presentation.
- Add supporting visuals to a proposal or report.
- Adjust source images until they’re right for your document or presentation.
Add and edit an image
- In Google Drive, open your document or presentation.
- Click Insert > Image.
- Click the image you want to add and click Select.
- Click the image you want to edit and click Format options.
- Make any changes:
- Choose a different color option.
- Adjust the transparency, brightness, or contrast.
- Add a drop shadow.
- Add a reflection.
To undo these changes, click Reset image.
Crop an image
- Click your image to select it.
- Do one of the following options:
- Click Crop crop, drag the box where you want it and press Enter.
- To crop your image into a shape, click the arrow next to Crop crop and select a shape.
To revert to the original image, select the image and click Reset image .
Get suggestions and add images
- At the bottom of your presentation, click Explore assistant.
- Search for text related to the image you want.
- Click Images, then hover over an image and click Add add.