When you add a meeting location, email address, or phone number to a message, they automatically convert to links, so recipients can quickly get in touch.
- Click an address to go to the location in Google Maps.
- Click an email address to open a new message.
- Click a phone number to start a call on your mobile device.
Add links to a location, email address, or phone number
- Open Gmail and create an email message.
- In the message, enter an address, email address, or phone number.
- When you’re done composing the message, click Send.